The deadline for applications has now passed.
eModeration, a leading Social Media agency, are looking for an experienced Shift Scheduler to work on Social Media projects for a initial contracted period of 5 months, with scope to extend the role to ongoing. The role is a virtual one, and applicants should be able to work fulltime in the EST/EDT timezone.
The role would be responsible for the production, management and population of company schedules and reports into the company’s Resource Manager.
Key Accountabilities would include:
- Producing eModeration’s schedules in accordance with a number of set criteria.
- Finding cover for shifts via a number of communication mediums i.e. IM, email, phone and text
Key Responsibilities cover:
- Creating the schedule in accordance with a number of set criteria and managing it on a daily basis
- Performing quality assurance checks to ensure the schedule and shift allocation is optimum
- Responding to scheduling queries from staff, resolving any issues that arise and ensuring day-to-day smooth running of the schedule
- Providing progress reports and raises issues to the Resources Manager
- Monitoring capacity within groups/company and keeping Resources Manager updated
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for:
- Extensive experience of creating a varied and multi-levelled schedule
- Extensive experience of different scheduling methods and of selecting the best methods to meet different scheduling requirements
- Experience of using scheduling software
- Working knowledge of “WhenToWork” and ‘Quickbase” preferable but not essential
The right person should have:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work at a detailed level on a daily basis
- Comfortable with visualising large, complex groups of data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sound judgement
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Excellent excel skills
- Ability to learn new tools to a detailed level quickly
- Able to work some national holidays (eg Christmas, New Year and Thanksgiving) in rotation with colleagues