Applications for the post of Administrator have now closed. Thank you very much if you made an application: we have had a lot of very high quality submissions, and all applicants will be contacted as soon as we can.
We are happy to announce that, to support our growing company, we have a new vacancy for the post of Administrator, to provide administrative support to our Executive Assistant. It’s a full time position, UK based and working mostly from home, but with frequent meetings in our London office.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Administrative and clerical support
- HR-related record keeping
- New starters set-up
Key Responsibilities cover:
Administrative and clerical support, including:
- Checking company voicemail
- Opening mail
- Maintaining CEO diary
- Arranging meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Booking travel
- Organising events
- Office supplies and stationery
- Arranging couriers
- Managing email lists and groups
- Producing reports from relevant systems
- Human resources and payroll administration, including maintaining ongoing criminal background checks record
- Recruitment and new starter administration, including:
- Reading and filing job applications. Highlight outstanding candidates to Production Director
- Arranging interviews
- New joiner paperwork
- Setting up new starter eModeration accounts
- Processing criminal background checks
- Seeking references
- Creating contracts
- Keeping HR database up to date
- Processing and paying expenses
- Tracking annual leave and sickness
- Maintaining appraisal calendar
- Liaising with 3rd party HR Specialists
- Preparing and processing payroll
The Administrator is responsible for carrying out tasks as directed by the Executive Assistant. Although the Administrator is responsible for keeping key systems up-to-date, s/he is not responsible for setting the direction of those systems or deciding on new processes. The role is home-based with a regular requirement to work from the London office.
Desired skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Extensive experience of working in an administrative, clerical or secretarial position (essential)
- Experience of working in an online environment (desirable)
- The ability to juggle several tasks at once – excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
The right person should be:
- Discreet – this role has access to private and confidential information.
- Comfortable with computer technology and using different systems.
- Self motivated – ability to work with or without direct supervision.